13.11.2016 Copenhagen, Denmark - Vega

Tours and other live dates - post your pre-gig discussions and post-gig reviews

13.11.2016 Copenhagen, Denmark - Vega

Postby crowbaby » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 am

Please use this thread for everything to do with this gig.
crowbaby

Re: 13.11.2016 Copenhagen, Denmark - Vega

Postby Panzermensch » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:57 am

I'll be there, interesting that they've chosen a slightly larger venue compared to the last time time they played our capitol.
Panzermensch

Postby Panzermensch » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Excellent! Went with Stig and a few others to the gig yesterday and I have to say the band was in topform! The ususal suspects in the set list, but they threw us a few bones with a first ever live performance (for me) of Soundtrack to A Generation (nice!)as well as songs like Sky, Stay With Me Tonigt and Filling Up With heaven that I haven't heard much trough the years. Never been crazy about Mirror Man but they played a slightly tweeked version where the guitar was replaced with some synth bleeps that sounded great. Never gets tired of listening to Seconds, this time even with a few added seconds (ha!) from the Love And Dancing verson right after the breakdown. Awesome! Went to the soundcheck and met the band, as usual the nicest people to hang out with. Was a bit surreal to stand in an empty venue and listen to Soundtrack To A Geneation for the first time ever :) According to Simon Watson the venue was 60 tickets from a sell out, so I think this may have been the biggest crowd so far to a HL gig in Denmark.
Panzermensch

Postby ValGabr » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:02 pm

I only watched some videos but enough to see that Phil's voice is in amazing shape!
ValGabr

Return to Live