16.12.2016 Nottingham, UK - Royal Concert Hall

Tours and other live dates - post your pre-gig discussions and post-gig reviews

16.12.2016 Nottingham, UK - Royal Concert Hall

Postby crowbaby » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:47 am

Please use this thread for everything to do with this gig.
crowbaby

Re: 16.12.2016 Nottingham, UK - Royal Concert Hall

Postby AloneWithStrangers » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:56 pm

Well we'll be there.
AloneWithStrangers

Postby Pauline » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:18 am

Dave and I were there. The atmosphere was brilliant, and even some of the upper tiers were on their feet from the start! You could tell Phil was relieved that it was the end. He was very smiley and gave it his all, but he also faked collapsing a few times onstage and in the stairs!!! The girls had tears in heir eyes during Electric Dreams and as they went off. A FABULOUS end to a fabulous tour!!!

And there were a LOT of people waiting at the stage door! Wow!! We left so I don't know if they did a signing.
Pauline

Postby Knowlesy » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Pauline wrote:Dave and I were there. The atmosphere was brilliant, and even some of the upper tiers were on their feet from the start! You could tell Phil was relieved that it was the end. He was very smiley and gave it his all, but he also faked collapsing a few times onstage and in the stairs!!! The girls had tears in heir eyes during Electric Dreams and as they went off. A FABULOUS end to a fabulous tour!!!

And there were a LOT of people waiting at the stage door! Wow!! We left so I don't know if they did a signing.

Lovely little review Pauline :) Philip doesn't get enough credit for his witty comments and slapstick humour. The engaging way he and Susan speak to the audience is so warm and kind and always gets a great reaction. Little things like that mean a lot and just makes you love them even more. I'm not surprised that Susan and Joanne were so emotional. There seems to have been so much enthusiasm, gratitude and an atmosphere of celebration at every show.
Knowlesy

Return to Live