Front Line Assembly

Discuss all other music not related to The Human League here

Front Line Assembly

Postby basildon bond » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:53 pm

The new album Echogenetic is a massive return to form - sounds like they have left the guitars at home at long last. Highly recommended for those with a discerning taste in industrial synthetics.
basildon bond

Re: Front Line Assembly

Postby Electric Dream » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Do you know they are playing in August? The Garage, on errrr.....Wednesday before the bank holiday. Can't remember the date but I'll be there :)
Electric Dream

Postby Panzermensch » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:00 pm

I've only heard the first single but that sounded effing awesome. Even though I always buy their albums it's been a while since they've really excited me, but judging by the reviews of the new album Echogenetic might be the one.
Panzermensch

Postby Panzermensch » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Heard the album in full now and it really is a return to form, even if it can't beat Tactical Neuro Implant (but not much can)! Nice to hear them witout the wall of guitars again. Best tracks for me is the single Killing Ground (check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc9POla-hIg) Deadened and Exhale.
Panzermensch

Postby Panzermensch » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Went to their concert in Aalborg (Denmark) yesterday. Excellent gig, great setlist with 3 of the best tracks from the latest album Echogenic (which I liked). This was my 6th FLA gig since the late 80's and this may have been the best one yet. Just love the bombastic beats and gnarling synth blurbs filling up the soundscape. Awesome. It was a tiny venue, don't think we were more than roughly 80-100 people attending, which may be why they didn't come on for an encore (meaning no Mindphaser :(). That suprised me as the band looked to be enjoying themselves, even if the atmosphere was a little flat among the crowd.
Panzermensch

Postby Electric Dream » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:57 am

They're playing in London tonight but I'm up at silly o clock tomorrow morning to go on holiday, so can't go to the gig. I don't think it's been promoted very well, plus I saw a competition for free tickets last week so not sure how busy it's going to be here either.
Electric Dream

Postby Panzermensch » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:14 am

Electric Dream wrote:They're playing in London tonight but I'm up at silly o clock tomorrow morning to go on holiday, so can't go to the gig. I don't think it's been promoted very well, plus I saw a competition for free tickets last week so not sure how busy it's going to be here either.

Would love to go, killer line up with Empirion as support!
Panzermensch

Front Line Assembly

Postby ankaType » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:52 am

Вот официальная информация с сайта Metropolis:

Front Line Assembly reclaimed its throne last year with the release of Artificial Soldier and the world tour following it. Not wanting to rest on their laurels, the band is prepping for a second assault. A brand new club invasion is immanent for the spring on two levels. The first wave will consist of the introduction of a brand new remix album onto the dance floors. Featuring three brand new tracks, and nine remixes, Fallout is a complete battery for the senses. It has been deemed to cause exhaustion from excessive dancing, hearing loss from listening to it too loud, and vertigo from its mind-blowing musical sequences. As if all of that weren’t enough, FLA’s final wave is to make sure Fallout was effective by sweeping through in concert to finish off any survivors.

Tracklisting:

01. Unleashed Mindless Mix by Sebastian R. Komor 6:18
02. Buried Alive Dj ? Acucrack Mix by Jason Novak 6:15
03. Beneath The Rubble Combichrist Remix 6:14
04. Electric Dreams 4:41
05. Armageddon 6:03
06. Social Enemy Anti-Social Mix by Jeremy Inkel 7:03
07. Lowlife Remix by Portion Control 4:18
08. Humanity Kearley Edit Remix by Dan Kearley 7:05
09. Reprobate Lowlife Remixed by Greg Reely 5:48
10. Domination Unleashed Remixed by Rhys Fulber 4:35
11. The Storm Covenant Remix 7:05