Marc Almond

Discuss all other music not related to The Human League here

Marc Almond

Postby Indigo Blue » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:57 pm

THE EAGERLY AWAITED NEW MARC ALMOND DOUBLE 'A' SIDE SINGLE

PRODUCED BY TONY VISCONTI

STRICTLY LIMITED EDITION COLLECTABLE FAN EDITION

A PURPLE VINYL 7" GATEFOLD SLEEVE DOUBLE 'A' SIDE SINGLE THAT ALSO CONTAINS A CD SINGLE.
=D

Earlier in 2013, Marc Almond realised the ambition of a lifetime when he attended the first of a few recording sessions with the legendary record producer Tony Viscont, the first stunning results of their unique collaboration are to be heard on this Double 'A' side single 'Burn Bright' / 'The Dancing Marquis'.

In celebration of the union of these two prodigious talents, Strike Force Entertainment have created a highly collectable limited fans edition. A 7" purple coloured vinyl single in a beautifully designed gatefold sleeve. This vinyl edition also contains the two tracks on a CD single housed on the inside of the gatefold sleeve. :cool:

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=4355
Indigo Blue

Re: Marc Almond

Postby Indigo Blue » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 pm

The video for 'Burn Bright 'available now on Marc Almond 's YouTube channel.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huGx76GQ ... W748G1wusg
Indigo Blue

Postby cs15 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:25 pm

Shit video but I do like the song. Probably his most pop oriented single in a long time. Hated all the Russian stuff but this is good.
cs15

Postby Indigo Blue » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:32 pm

cs15 wrote:Shit video but I do like the song. Probably his most pop oriented single in a long time. Hated all the Russian stuff but this is good.

I don't like much of the Russian music either, I think it was done for that fanbase mainly as he tours and visits Russia a lot.
Indigo Blue

Postby Alina125 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:37 pm

I am not able to give the answer of your question about How does music artists after composing the music play the musical instruments? But i try to get information about it.
Alina125

Postby sarah t » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:39 pm

I do like occasionally reawakening old music threads :lol: :lol:

For those of us whose pockets are not sufficiently deep enough to get the epic recent career boxset I am absolutely delighted to hear that this two-CD best of... is going to be released on 10th March!!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MTB6ZV8/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_img?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1UMO530KYW21B&coliid=I1XUSO4B5AF87S

I am not too familiar with Marc's solo work but the main appeal for me to hopefully get a copy is 'Something's Got a Hold of My Heart' and 'The Days of Pearly Spencer' plus the Marc and the Mambas number 'Black Heart' (which I have on an audio cassette as an extended remix). =D
sarah t

Postby SubHuman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:05 pm

Sarah, I'm not too familiar with Marc's solo work so I'd be interested in what you think of this 2-cd offering, as I want to get Sandra something different for her birthday.
SubHuman

Postby sarah t » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:12 am

SubHuman wrote:Sarah, I'm not too familiar with Marc's solo work so I'd be interested in what you think of this 2-cd offering, as I want to get Sandra something different for her birthday.

Like you I am not that familiar with Marc's solo work... I just am aware and greatly enjoy the three songs I mentioned. Don't know if I will be buying it, got to weigh it up against other things I'd like to buy at the time.
sarah t

Return to Music