Hello

Forum announcements, info and help, members' gallery, ideas etc

Hello

Postby Mr.Darkness » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:55 am

Hello everyone,

I have been reading these forums for a while now but never really got round to registering. News of them signing to Wall Of Sound really pushed me to register here, it's getting all very exciting! I'm sure the new material will be brilliant.

Let me introduce myself. I'm British, fifteen years old and currently living in sunny Singapore. Have been a Human League fan for a while, I have grown up listening to their mighty music.

See you around,
Harry
Mr.Darkness

Postby JJ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 am

Hello and welcome - always good to hear that it's not just oldies like me that enjoy listening to them! I remember at the Melbourne V Festival gig earlier this year, the two guys next to me at the front were both in their teens, and they were both blown away by THL live. :)
Well who's that shouting? John, ex-Moderator - all he ever gives us is pain!
JJ

Postby One Man » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 am

Hi Mr Darkness and welcome to the forum. As JJ said, glad HL still excite the youngsters, although it's a shocking admission that it was probably your parents who introduced you to them (and I'm probably older than your parents!). Eitherway, hope you enjoy it round here - there's plenty to talk about and I hope you contribute to the discussion, given that you are probably the youngest registered member on here now (?). If you haven't already, check out the Black HIt Of Space website (link at the top and run by Panzermensch) and if you don't know much about the the Original Human League check out www.blindyouth.co.uk - a site by our very own forum member ToyotaCityBoy. Both sites have loads of great stuff on them. Enjoy!
9/10
One Man

Postby cs15 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:46 am

Welcome along. Singapore eh? Nice!
If you were a diamond, I wouldn't want you now.
cs15

Postby Kevin Caywood » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Welcome Mr. Darkness!
Kevin Caywood

Postby JJ » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:07 pm

The only time I've been to Singapore (except in transit) I missed High Tea at Raffles by half an hour, so had to be a Norman Nomates and sit at the bar on my own and have a Singapore Sling.
Well who's that shouting? John, ex-Moderator - all he ever gives us is pain!
JJ

Postby Mr.Darkness » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:25 am

Thanks for all the lovely welcome messages. I'm so pleased to be on here, I know I'm going to have a good time!

JJ wrote:The only time I've been to Singapore (except in transit) I missed High Tea at Raffles by half an hour, so had to be a Norman Nomates and sit at the bar on my own and have a Singapore Sling.

What a shame! I've heard that the high tea is wonderful.
Last edited by Mr.Darkness on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Darkness

Postby matutina12 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 am

Hi Mr. Darkness... I'm also a fan of Human League and I just registered here. I hope to get a long with the new member like me :)
**Spam links removed by moderator**
matutina12

Return to Forum / Members Area