Hello

Forum announcements, info and help, members' gallery, ideas etc

Hello

Postby MissLexi » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi

I live in the south of Germany and my first language is german. I learned english in school and by watching TV ;)
I hope you understand what I want to say...
I love eglish language and I read a lot in english (FanFiction) but writing it and expressing myself...

Puh it's really hard for me to find something to say. I'm really not good in introducing myself in german...and in another laguage it's even harder...

My mother showed me songs of the human league when I was a child. I always loved them even if I was never aware it was them...I was to young to remember the band name.
I "forgot" about them for a few years until my boyfriend gave me the new album. after that I can't stop listening to their songs.
and last Monday I saw one of their concerts...and WOW...I don't know what to say. It was just great! One of the best concerts I saw in my life!

okay
ehem

maybe it would be best if you just ask me if you want to know something.

greets from germany
Lexi
Last edited by MissLexi on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love you. I don't want to marry you. I'm not even sure I want to date you. But I love you. And for your information, since you love me as well, this is the point where the boy utters something poetically romantic like, "Me, too." Or perhaps something a little less on the nose like, "You smell good.
MissLexi

Postby One Man » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Welcome Miss Lexi and your English is perfectly understandable.....more than some of the English English around here ;) Hope you have fun rediscovering Human League
9/10
One Man

Postby JJ » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

What a great first post! Welcome to the forum, Lexi! Why not post a full review of the gig you went to in the Live section - would be really good to hear the viewpoint from someone who hadn't been to one of their concerts before. :)
Well who's that shouting? John, ex-Moderator - all he ever gives us is pain!
JJ

Postby MissLexi » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Thanks for welcoming me! (Can you say that?)

@JJ
That's a great idea. I will do that!
It will just take a few days because I'm burried in work this time...

Btw...I love your Username...even if it means something else to me than to you...probably
Last edited by MissLexi on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love you. I don't want to marry you. I'm not even sure I want to date you. But I love you. And for your information, since you love me as well, this is the point where the boy utters something poetically romantic like, "Me, too." Or perhaps something a little less on the nose like, "You smell good.
MissLexi

Return to Forum / Members Area