ANNOUNCEMENT - New Forum Moderator

Forum announcements, info and help, members' gallery, ideas etc

ANNOUNCEMENT - New Forum Moderator

Postby JJ » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:57 pm

I am going to be scarcely around for the next few weeks, as I sort my life out either side of emigrating to Australia. On that basis, plus with the tour fast approaching, and also because once on Australia time I will be on the forum when most members aren't, Matt (ESH) and I have decided to "inaugurate" another moderator, to look after things during "European" time as it were, and that person will be Stig Olsen.

This means that between us, once things have settled down a bit, there will be a bit more "moderator coverage" rather than simply when Matt or I are on the board. The forum hardly needs moderating most of the time which is great, but this will just make sure that anything that does crop up can be dealt with pretty quickly.

Many of you know Stig either personally and/or through his excellent work for THL on their last few tours, and Matt and I are grateful to him for agreeing to take on the role as a moderator. I'm sure you'll all give him your support once Matt has done the necessary tweaking.

Congrats, Stig! :)
Well who's that shouting? John, ex-Moderator - all he ever gives us is pain!
JJ

Postby cs15 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:29 pm

Stig??? WTF?

You just know that the very first thing he'll do is delete the Boy George thread. :(

Congrats Stig.

Always thought you were a wonderful human being.

;)
If you were a diamond, I wouldn't want you now.
cs15

Postby Stig Olsen » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:38 pm

cs15 wrote:You just know that the very first thing he'll do is delete the Boy George thread.

hah!, I didn't even think of that!!

No, I'm getting old and mellow, so expect no changes to the excellent work John does. As he said, the forum hardly needs moderating. I was kindly asked, and accepted it with no hesitation.....a phone call, that could have lasted 2 minutes, but as John talk more than any women I know, it took half an hour. ;)

Thanks! I luuuurve you too, Patric! :)
□□□ http://www.humanleague.dk □□□
Stig Olsen

Postby Electric Dream » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:28 pm

:)
Electric Dream

Postby StevieD » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:16 am

Well how boring.
I go away for a few days and return to find the 2 biggest things that have happened on here are russell brand and jonathan ross having some fun that has caused outrage to daily whinge readers across the country and Stig has a new job.

I suppose we'll have to explain everything now ;)
StevieD

Postby JJ » Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:16 pm

If you're wondering what's happening, not least Stig, Matt has encountered a little problem in the software that needs tweaking in order to amend Stig's status, and I know he's working on it to try and fix it.
JJ

Postby JJ » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Now sorted.
JJ

Return to Forum / Members Area